Solution Benefits for the Non Profit Sector
collaboration, accountability and transparency
Not-for-Profit entities of all sizes face challenges brought by regulatory and economic pressures like never before. Public and private partnerships require enhanced levels of collaboration, accountability and transparency. Furthermore, non-profits are compelled to perform more effectively with lean financial and human resources.
Strategic Bongo’s extensive and proven industry experience, inclusive of Not-for- Profits, creates a distinguishing factor that provides our clients significant advantage in
- Establishing clear strategic frameworks
- Identifying viable and sustainable business models and plans
- Developing effective actionable tactical plans
- Building trusted and high-performing alliances and communities
- Selecting affordable and lasting technology solutions
Value to constituents
Our complete set of Business Consulting and Technology Services delivers value where the focus is to enable
- Increasing value to constituents via rich online web-enablement, such as, centralized portals for requesting, tracking, and paying for services; Monitoring, Reporting and Business Intelligence yielding enhanced transparency
- Efficiency through Workforce Automation and Business Process Modeling
- Strategic Planning Frameworks and business plan development
- Increasing collaboration internally, as well as between remote workers and 3rd party alliances.
- Innovative technology solutions that support sustainability initiatives, such as, document management that reduces paper-based exchanges, Workflow Automation that reduces the cycle times and lowers carbon footprints
- Technology and Application Modernization
& demonstrable results
Strategic Bongo’s breadth of Business Consulting and Technology Services assists in moving the initiative effectively forward for sustainable and demonstrable results.
- Adapt faster and provide enhanced value for those served
- Collaborate and automate activities internally, with clients, and valued alliances to meet the organizational mission
- Innovate more readily, creating innovative business plans and programs
- Achieve operational objectives leveraging insight from real-time monitoring and reporting